Ty-Rap® Cable Ties Spec Grade Cable Ties
• General purpose Nylon 6/6 is suitable for use in most practical applications at a continuous temperature up to 150°F. Nylon 6/6, the grade most often used for cable tie production, meets
• UL 94V-2 flammability ratings. It's working temperature range is from 40°F to 185 °F.
• Stainless Steel locking device holds tight and last long. Won't rust.
• Rounded Edges
• Smooth Metal Pawl Prevents Cable Wear and Damage. Won't damage sensitive wires
• Cable ties have a bent tip for easier pickup, insertion and pull-up
• Self-locking, one-piece, low-profile head conserves space.
• Smooth, rounded edges do not cut insulation - or hands - and are comfortable to work with.
$13.42 / 50/PK
$7.43 / 50/PK
$14.03 / 50/PK
$14.91 / 50/PK
$32.40 / 50/PK
$63.22 / 50/PK
$37.35 / 50/PK
Retail Store Hours
Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Closed Saturday & Sunday
Ro-Brand Products, Inc.
319 Cooke Street
Plainville, CT 06062
Copyright © 2014-2018 Ro-Brand Products, Inc. All rights reserved.
ecommerce design: surfalot